Vai al contenuto

Messaggi raccomandati

Hi everyone! My name is Daniel.I am writting this hoping that some of you are able to speak english and help me too.I am 25 years old guy from Holland and I am going to stay for something like a year in Italy in Rome.The next week I should be there.I've been wearing a hair system since 2009 so I am kind of newbie in this...Could you recommend me some products to use for my hair? like what kind of shampoo? hair conditioner and balsam? and is there a place in Rome where I could get all of this? also I am going to try your system too! what's the price of you and do you offer european hair? many thanks!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi everyone! My name is Daniel.I am writting this hoping that some of you are able to speak english and help me too.I am 25 years old guy from Holland and I am going to stay for something like a year in Italy in Rome.The next week I should be there.I've been wearing a hair system since 2009 so I am kind of newbie in this...Could you recommend me some products to use for my hair? like what kind of shampoo? hair conditioner and balsam? and is there a place in Rome where I could get all of this? also I am going to try your system too! what's the price of you and do you offer european hair? many thanks!

Hello Daniel and welcome to our forum.

Let me explain you how we are organized:

the forum people run a joint order system called "ordini congiunti" to import hair systems directly from Chinese factories, thus managing to keep prices very low compared to standard Italian sellers. Since the number of ordered systems is very high, we had to officially set up a company, New Hair System NHS www.newhairsystem.it , which takes care of logistic and administrative issues. The company is run by Medusa, one of the forum's administrators.

Thanks to the very large amount of ordered systems, NHS can offer, through its order form, an incredible range of system's parameters, including obviously the hair type (Indian Remy/Chinese/synthetic/European). However, since the system is done tailored on your head and the import is entirely legal, it takes 3-4 months to receive a system with European hair (2-3 for Indian Remy).

I think that the website is also in English and prices are on the website. I notice now that the English link to prices is broken, however prices are here http://www.newhairsystem.it/lang1/prices.html

For hair products, most of forum's users buy www.iprodottidiluca.it which is also run by one of the forum's user. It does not offer an large vcariety because Luc@2 has decided to focus only on the best product for each task (shampoos, tapes, conditioners, etc.). Otherwise, if you need products which Luc@2 does not sell, the best alternative is to buy at American websites (paying the shipping costs).

We DO NOT have sellers, neither in Rome nor enywhere else. In order to keep prices low, ALL the transactions and communications are done through Internet (Medusa answers to its email extremely fast) and post. You will never find a NHS nor Luc@2 shop.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

Bye,

za'

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thank you very much for the reply Zazza! I am glad that I can talk with you and I can find help here...the prices are really good...I will check also the site with products! have any of you tried european hair?I have tried it once from another supplier and I received a low quality hair...maybe more processed than regular indian...so I don't know if the european will be my best choice...however I really want to try it from here even if the time till I will be receiving it is a little too much!

regards!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thank you very much for the reply Zazza! I am glad that I can talk with you and I can find help here...the prices are really good...I will check also the site with products! have any of you tried european hair?I have tried it once from another supplier and I received a low quality hair...maybe more processed than regular indian...so I don't know if the european will be my best choice...however I really want to try it from here even if the time till I will be receiving it is a little too much!

Myself I have never tried European hair since I like the Indian hair I have. Several people however on this forum do order European hair. As a rule of thumb, if your color is dark the European hair will have to be processed heavily to darken the color, but if your color is lighter they may be a good choice.

Since the NHS English website is a little old (and I do not have time in these months to check the translation), let me sum up how does ordering from NHS work:

- IF YOU WANT you "join" the organization paying 80 euro (the first year, 50 the later years). You become "abbonato" and you have several discounts on hair systems and products. Moreover, you have the possibility to return up to 3 hair systems per year WITHOUT ANY JUSTIFICATION. Without joining, you can still order buy you can return a system only if it has serious quality problems

To join, you need to fill up the form here http://www.newhairsystem.it/form1oc.html (choose no for question 14), then Medusa will give you the indication on how to pay

- then you need to produce a mold template of your scalp. There are various guides on YouTupe on how to produce one. ONLY IF YOU are "abbonato" you can ask for assistance of "incaricato regionale", who is a local forum user who volunteers to help others (he/she will receive from you only 30 euro), and who will make the mold template for you and give you assistance for the first order. But if you already use a hair system, you probably can do everything yourself.

- then you can fill up the form here: http://www.newhairsystem.it/form_order.html , Medusa will send you an indication of the price, you pay, and then Medusa sends you the interactive PDF order form. You have to fill it up, asking us all the questions you may ever have (the order form has really A LOT OF PARAMETERS since hair systems can be made up as you like).

Unfortunately not many users here speak ENglish, so you will not receive many replays :-)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Esprit and welcome to our community!

I can speak English but unfortunately I am using New Gen systems only since one week so I won’t be able to help you very much, however I can tell you that the Indian hairs are good if you take a lot of care of them with good shampoo and hair conditioners.

Good luck and I wish you a pleasant stay in Italy!!! :babbonatale:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi esprit,

welcome to our forum and to Italy too!!!!

I can speak english as well but I have been wearing Indian hair for 4 mounths (it is my first time) so I think that I can help you a little.

In any case Zazza is a very qualified and nice person.

He'll be able to be very useful for you with his suggestions and information.

About my scalp order I followed all his suggestions and now I'm very glad about the result.

I also suggest you to visit NHS web site and look over photos and other kind of information.

Should you have any doubt don't hesitate to contact Zazza & Co. they provide us with a continuous (endless) and special effort...Everyone is honest, fair and candid...

:D

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

thanks you very much !!! I am glad that I've found such a nice and warm community! I will definitely give these pieces a try ...it looks really good from pictures... and cheaper than the systems I am used to order from USA...still I am looking for a good shampoo and conditioner! I have the checked the site you Zazza have provided me but there is just one kind of shampoo...so still undecided to do...someone has suggested me to try the shampoos from this company! have any of you have any experience with the product of this company called label m? they have even an italian site!

as a styling aid I am using just a regular hair spray with 0% alcohol in it and I am happy with it! also the products from wella are very good ...do you use them?

best regards!

Modificato da esprit
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

thanks you very much !!! I am glad that I've found such a nice and warm community! I will definitely give these pieces a try ...it looks really good from pictures... and cheaper than the systems I am used to order from USA...still I am looking for a good shampoo and conditioner! I have the checked the site you Zazza have provided me but there is just one kind of shampoo...so still undecided to do...someone has suggested me to try the shampoos from this company! have any of you have any experience with the product of this company called label m? they have even an italian site!

as a styling aid I am using just a regular hair spray with 0% alcohol in it and I am happy with it! also the products from wella are very good ...do you use them?

best regards!

Hi Esprit! :)

The pieces are really good indeed, especially compared to their price.

"Sogno" is a very good shampoo, but as long as you remember to use a good, moisturizing one you'll be just fine. Since obviously our pieces'hairs can't produce their own moisture like growing ones do, it's extremely important to keep them moisturized, but you probably know that already.

I've never tried Label M's products myself, but they all seem extremely good. Maybe even too good for what you actually need. For istance, I've used Garnier and L'Oreal Elvive shampoos and contitioners (4 Euros at your neighbourhood store) since I started to wear hair pieces last August and my piece was still in very good shape after almost three months.

It's really up to you, I personally think that the most important thing is knowing HOW to take care of your hair, not which products you use to do that.

By the way, I'm still looking for a good, alcohol-free, hair spray! Any tip about your personal favourites is very welcomed... :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Modificato da FrankD
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

best regards!

I am not an expert in products, since I always use Luc@'s products as do many people here. I have only tried alternative tapes and alternatives Removers (you find my reviews in old posts) but their quality was lower than Luc@'s ones.

He has only one shampoo because he prefers to keep the best of each products (best according to him and to our community) rather than keep a large variety.

But I see that FrankD has already answered you.

When and if you decidee to try NHS hair systems, write to Medusa info at newhairsystem.it (he speaks English, even though he pretends not to :mago: )

Bye,

za'

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

regards!

Hi Esprit,

and welcome here, you'll find kindness and fine people, ready to help you!

I'm one of those who use only european hair, due to their higher quality.

The ones you may buy here are, really, good-looking and time resistant!

I change the system in three or four month, only because i don't like big hair density, not for loss quality of hair.

The regular indians are not so bad, let me tell you, but, for me, european is something nearer to my hair idea, something that, better way, looks like to the ones i had when i was young.

I strictly recommend you to buy some supply from us and try the higher quality ever!

Best regards!

Modificato da Massimo Decimo Meridio
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

good to hear that about european hair! ...regarding the hair spray I used very often a product from syoss. I even used product with alcohol because I just spray a bit on the hair...on the surface of it! I never liked my hair to be all over wet ...how did you used L'oreal elvive because in my country that has sulfates ...that will quicken the fading process...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

It does have SLS here as well. And you're right, sulfates quicken the fading process on coloured hairs... That's why it's probably a good idea to avoid shampoos that contain them over the long term, but I can assure you that after 3 months (shampooing every 2 days) I couldn't spot a single red hair on my piece. Sun and sweat probably do much more damage than sulfates do.

So, if you plan to stick with european hair and keep your hair pieces for a half-year or more each, you should probably avoid sulfates. But I can assure you that if you'll ever switch to indian hair and change your systems every three months or so, those won't do any harm.

Modificato da FrankD
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

thanks for tips and advices guys! btw ...sometime I have some problems with blending the fake an the natural hair...sometimes I have problems with the color...and so on...I am trying to do my best and I think I am doing a good job...but I was thinking that in one way I can solve all of this problem with a full system...is anybody here that wears one with a short -medium cut and looking good? I've never seen one with a short cut!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

sometime I have some problems with blending the fake an the natural hair...sometimes I have problems with the color...and so on...

If the blending problem is because your hair is of a slightly different color with respect to the fake hair, well you have a "problem at the origin" and first of all you should try to fix it ordering hair system with a slightly different color.

If you want to fix the problem with the current system, you can try to darken the hair system or your natural hair. I would not try the opposite. However, with a system which is not of a perfect color I will not dare to have short hair!

all of this problem with a full system...is anybody here that wears one with a short -medium cut and looking good? I've never seen one with a short cut!

There are people in this forum who have a short cut, especially people who have a small system only for the front and not on the vertex. Sometimes (unfortunately quire rarely) they post pictures.

Myself, I will try a short cut this week while wearing a very large system (basis is 25 cm long by 18 cm wide).... wish me good luck!

I discourage you from using a full system (a system which covers also the sides and the back): it is very difficult to simulate the sides above the ears correctly and you risk to have evident unnatural "waves" in your skin. Moreover, you feel unconfortable with the back.

Bye,

Za'

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

<br>If the blending problem is because your hair is of a slightly different color with respect to the fake hair, well you have a "problem at the origin" and first of all you should try to fix it ordering hair system with a slightly different color.<br>If you want to fix the problem with the current system, you can try to darken the hair system or your natural hair. I would not try the opposite. However, with a system which is not of a perfect color I will not dare to have short hair!<br><br><br><br>There are people in this forum who have a short cut, especially people who have a small system only for the front and not on the vertex. Sometimes (unfortunately quire rarely) they post pictures.<br>Myself, I will try a short cut this week while wearing a very large system (basis is 25 cm long by 18 cm wide).... wish me good luck!<br><br>I discourage you from using a full system (a system which covers also the sides and the back): it is very difficult to simulate the sides above the ears correctly and you risk to have evident unnatural "waves" in your skin. Moreover, you feel unconfortable with the back.<br><br><br>Bye,<br>Za'<br>
<br><br>yea...I am afraid to color my hair and piece hair...but maybe I will try it...regarding the full system...I have found some fotos with a wearing a full system...and in my opinion it looks good...what do you think?

post-26321-0-18196100-1292845385_thumb.jpg

post-26321-0-93518600-1292845394_thumb.jpg

Modificato da esprit
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

yea...I am afraid to color my hair and piece hair...but maybe I will try it...regarding the full system...I have found some fotos with a wearing a full system...and in my opinion it looks good...what do you think?

Concerning the pictures, the back looks good. For the side, it looks good but it seems that the person has combed his side hair TOWARDS THE FRONT to cover the joining with the skin. Or maybe the resolution of the picture does not allow me to look clearly at the situation.

For your situation, wouldn't it be better and even cheaper to order a standard hair system OF THE RIGHT COLOR instead of a full system?

For example, at NHS you send some of your hair to let the factory catch your right color. For dark hair it is usually caught almost perfectly, for fair hair sometimes there are differences, but usually minor ones.

We consider the full system to be so difficult to wear that nobody here uses it, unless people who are totally hairless.

bye,

za'

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ok thanks for reply! the guy is combing forward the temples indeed...

my hair is fair that's why there is always a difference...my color is a medium brown with some ash tones...and that's why there's always a mismatch...even if I am sending always a sample of hair!

thanks anyway! the next month I will be sending a template to NHS company for getting a piece!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

for your next order:

1. In january, nhs prices will slightly increase. Medusa is talking with the factory

2. Remember that you have to send also a mold template and that everything must phisically arrive to medusa by the end of the month, or you will go to next order

3. Decide whether to join paying 80 euro, and in this case fill up the appropriate form, or not to join (you'll pay slightly higher prices)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

there's no problem with the price...I will join maybe after seeing the quality...btw how much money does cost a rush order? thanks

for a not-joined and for a standard system, 16 euro more. With a rush it arrives in 2 months STARTING FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING YOUR ORDER (this is the reason why it is better to order always near the end of the month)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti