Vai al contenuto

jerome ha mandato sue foto, strafighe.senza parole

Messaggi raccomandati

minchi* davvero una fxxxta il taglio e tutto

(invidio jerome non vedo l ora di avere la mia)

Jerome Russell

Member since 1-25-03

50 posts 03-16-03, 05:37 AM (EST)

"Photos for all!!!!"

Today I took my system off and did the clean up....reattached it and alakazam!!!!

I am finally starting to get the hand of this hair thing.....it is a learning curve, but a quick one if you read the posts. I sure learned a lot from you guys....thanks to everyone so much.

The one thing that there is not enough of on this site is CP photos so......I sent some to Jeffery and he put them on the site:

http://www.coolpiece.com/photos_of_materials.htm

I really can't tell you how good I feel today. I haven't been this happy with my hair in ten years. I love the fact that I am not dependent on a stylist to help me put it on and take it off all the time.....it's great knowing that I can do that stuff in the privacy of my own home.

Today it rained like crazy.....I used to wear that top cover colored hair spray to hide my bald spot(hence the name Jerome Russell) and normally I would be running from the rain.

Today I just let it rain on my head and and I laughed and laughed and laughed.......

Have a great day everybody!

Jerome Russell

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

raiden sei proprio fuori!e pieno il sito con pettinature all indietro, ti abbiamo gia detto che il lace e invisibile, io freddi e ron abbiamo visto i lace 64 di persona, e invisibile, che vuoi di piu, un consiglio tieni i tuoi capelli, quando sarai calvo pensa a risolvere il problema, sei troppo insicuro gia coi tuoi capelli ancora tutti in testa,la protesi non penso proprio faccia per te diventeresti sempre piu insicuro e senza motivi come sei insicuro ora con tutti i tuoi capelli ancora in testa!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

le protesi fino ad oggi quando le bagnavi sembravano cuffiette (beh tu ovviamente non ne hai mai visto), bagnarle al mare o dove vuoi e sempre stato un problema xche quando i capelli sono bagnati e tirati all'indietro salta fuori l attaccatura finta e la base(sopratutto se guardi da vicino), il mio xxxxx se lo bagno coi capelli all'indietro sembra una cuffietta!

le foto di j's sono con pettinatura all indietro bagnata, sono orribili cmqe la pettinatura impomatata all'indietro e da vecchio e fuori moda.

pensa prima di parlare!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

direi che senza dubbio questo jerome ha fatto un bel passo avanti...

l'effetto dei capelli bagnati, così dalla foto, sembra davvero naturalissimo!! anche ingrandendo di molto la foto e osservando i punti in cui si intravede la cute, l'effetto sembra molto buono...

tanto per essere pignoli si nota solo un lieve rossore nella zona frontale, ma è solo un dettaglio e tra l'altro non sta neanche male!! biggrin.gif

xxx sai per caso qualcosa di più su quella protesi? sarà una all lace?

che dici sulla foltezza? sarà all'incirca un 80% pure quella?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

una cosa però la voglio dire xxx: ti ammiro come persona(davvero) ma tu fai di un'erba un fascio.

Ho capito che le protesi sono sempre meglio,ma cmq io credo che decidere di metterne su una non sia una scelta facile.

Anche se uno non è un insicuro.

Ovvio che se la situazione dovesse peggiorare la metterò pure io,perchè non esiste proprio che io non abbia i capelli.

Se la protesi è l'unica soluzione.....allora la accetto.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

li ce buon lavoro del parrucchiere col taglio e scelta giusta per la densita.

la base non saprei i lace 64 e 18 so che sono assolutamente invisibili, il monofilament 3 altrttanto x quello che dicono sul forum hairsite, per il poly with gauze bisogna aspettare che ci dica ron.

cmqe seguite il post su hairsite gli hanno gia chiesto densita ecc.,la protesi ce la da qualche giorno e appena arrivata.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

il lieve rossore e il colore della sua pelle, tutte le basi sono trasparenti e traspiranti escluso il poly with gauze.

per un calvo che non ha mai coperto con protesi ce qualcosa che puo essere considerata strana, la pelle della sua testa avendo preso luce non sara bianca come e normale che sia ma dello stesso colore della pelle del viso, e cmqe un dettaglio quasi insignificante.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

dice che ha la pelle piu rosa del lace per cui provera ad ordinare il lace giallo o arancione al prossimo ordine, e lace 64# e poly with gauze nel perimetro, e la sua prima protesi.

Jerome Russell

Member since 1-25-03

56 posts 03-16-03, 03:03 PM (EST)

9. "RE: Photos for all!!!!(to All!)"

In response to message #0

Guys,

Thanks for your positive replies...(especially you Roy!!!)I wanted to give you some responses for all your questions.

I ordered the CP recomendations for density:50% front, 80% back..., I left about just the tip of my own hair in the front....you can see where the system starts because my real scalp is more pink than the lace....my mistake..I orded the yellow-orange base.

I wear my hair straight back....that's the direction I ordered...but you can see that it still responds a lot like normal hair when damp.

The unit is an all #64, lace front, and poly edges for the sides and back...

The body wave is 3.8 cms. (It is just like my normal hair!)

It looks pretty good dry, but the stylist cut it shorter that I think I should have so it is a little poofy, It is still really new though, and I think that it is already begining to lie down a little better.

I will try to send another photo or two with it dry, and some different angles as well....(since Roy asked me so nicely!)

I am really happy with the density. I didn't wear a system before and so the jump from thin to thicker wasn't such of a shock...I think that this is really important when buying a system in order to alow yourself to get adjusted to it easier.....

Because of the easy CP instructions on a templet, and especially all your post and advice, my first system came out great....I might try a free style direction, just to compare.

I can't thank Jeffrey or you guys enough!!!

Jerome Russell

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

xxxxx jerome ha la pelle di quel colore xche ha fatto trapianti, e l attaccatura della protesi e piu naturale di quella dei capelli trapiantati secondo lui.

un motivo in piu x stare attenti a pensare ad un trapianto.

I wanted to answer your question....Yes, I have had transplants....ouch!!! I put the system just behind the front of the transplants because I thought that it would hide the hairline better. I also ordered a system with the yellow orange base but as you noticed from the photo...my skin is more pink than orange...I'm going to try the pink base for my next system. I will send some more photos with the hair back.....I might even try to lower the new system a bit....I didn't think that the hairline could be so natural....I might try shaving the line of transplants in the front. I find that my eyes notice the transplants faster than the systems front!! Not sure yet...still experimenting.....

Jerome Russell

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Cioè, se ho capito bene, Jerome ha posizionato la protesi dietro l'attaccatura fatta col trapianto?

Quindi anche dietro il bordo del lace?

Ma in questo modo non rimarrebbe una zona senza capelli di 3-6 mm, che è la lunghezza consigliata del bordo del lace?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Jerome Russell

Member since 1-25-03

58 posts 03-16-03, 03:03 PM (EST)

9. "RE: Photos for all!!!!(to All!)"

In response to message #0

Guys,

Thanks for your positive replies...(especially you Roy!!!)I wanted to give you some responses for all your questions.

I ordered the CP recomendations for density:50% front, 80% back..., I left about just the tip of my own hair in the front....you can see where the system starts because my real scalp is more pink than the lace....my mistake..I orded the yellow-orange base.

I wear my hair straight back....that's the direction I ordered...but you can see that it still responds a lot like normal hair when damp.

The unit is an all #64, lace front, and poly edges for the sides and back...

The body wave is 3.8 cms. (It is just like my normal hair!)

It looks pretty good dry, but the stylist cut it shorter that I think I should have so it is a little poofy, It is still really new though, and I think that it is already begining to lie down a little better.

I will try to send another photo or two with it dry, and some different angles as well....(since Roy asked me so nicely!)

I am really happy with the density. I didn't wear a system before and so the jump from thin to thicker wasn't such of a shock...I think that this is really important when buying a system in order to alow yourself to get adjusted to it easier.....

Because of the easy CP instructions on a templet, and especially all your post and advice, my first system came out great....I might try a free style direction, just to compare.

I can't thank Jeffrey or you guys enough!!!

Jerome Russell

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti