Vai al contenuto

Wolf: Fue 500 U.f. In Singola Sessione

Aragorn

Messaggi raccomandati

Ci sono alcuni passaggi molto interessanti......

Attached are photos of a 24 year old who had 500 grafts by FUE. In the near future I will insert more grafts between the existing grafts to increase density.

I will keep you posted as to his progress.

He is in the military and is very happy that he will be able to shave his head in the future.

I started trying FUE after visiting Dr. Woods in NYC in Oct. 2002. I tried the large high magnification microscope for extraction and it was too cumbersome. Recently I started using surgical loupes (glasses) with 4.5X magnification and they help tremendously. I'm not at the point like Dr. Jones and Dr. Cole where I punch a lot out and extract quickly. I'm still evaluating each graft as I extract it. Some one or two hair grafts with intact follicles may have transected follicles around them but the dermal papillae stay in the donor and regrow. I've used the technique to extract smaller numbers of grafts for facial hair transplants and fill-in and it works great. Patients appreciate not having a suture to be removed and there is less pain in the donor area. It's much more difficult than strip excision. You have to see the follicle and be the follicle in terms of it's depth and angulation. I look forward to doing more and larger cases in the future and will keep you updated as to this patients progress. Happy Holidays to all.

Preoperatorio:

L%20before.JPG

Postoperatorio:

donor.JPG

day%20of%20surg.JPG

Due settimane dopo:

2%20wks%20post%20op.JPG

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

caro Aragorn

Siete di una metodicità nella ricerca che mi impressiona.

Sono le feste di Natale...non avete parenti, pacchetti ...la tombola?

Davvero ben documentato questo caso che hai trovato.

A breve mi toccherà incominciare a provarLa questa tecnica e, con franchezza, non ne è ho una gran voglia.

Io difficilmente ho pazienti che preferirebbero questa modalità di prelievo ad una cicatrice di 6 cm. invisibile nel post-op.

Come lo mandi a casa un paziente così...in Italia.... dove anche il portinaio si fa i fatti tuoi?

Però è interessante.

Volendo vedere anche il rovescio della medaglia così come sappiamo che, in taluni casi, anche cicatrici suturate in modo perfetto si allargano, spero che sapremo presto in che percentuale simili prelievi possono causare un diradamento permanente dell'area di prelievo o un effetto impallinato.

Escludo che la risposta possa essere MAI !!

Auguri

Doc

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Mi domando come faremo a andare in giro io e katetzu rapati a zero sopra...prevedo un periodo d'ombra di almeno 60gg....

Io non potrei MAI lavorare con il cappellino da baseball, manco morto.

Prevedo che quella del 2004 sarà l'estate piu merdosa della mia vita, a prescindere dal risultato,che in ogni caso si paleserebbe dopo un annetto.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Davvero ben documentato questo caso che hai trovato.

A breve mi toccherà incominciare a provarLa questa tecnica e, con franchezza,  non ne è ho una gran voglia.

Io difficilmente ho pazienti che preferirebbero questa modalità di prelievo ad una cicatrice di 6 cm. invisibile nel post-op.

Come lo mandi a casa un paziente così...in Italia....  dove anche il portinaio si fa i fatti tuoi?

Dottore, 2 domande:

1-Se uno che si è fatto il trapianto con la strip per 600-700 uf presso il suo studio volesse tagliarsi i capelli molto corti come la terza fotografia, o poco di più, la cicatrice sarebbe o no visibile? anche a distanza di tempo intendo...

2-Considerato che a 22 anni sono messo come questo ragazzo, il trapianto (di 600 uf a nn più di 30uf/cm2) me lo sconsiglia lo stesso?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

caro Aragorn

Però è interessante.

Volendo vedere anche il rovescio della medaglia così come sappiamo che, in taluni casi, anche cicatrici suturate in modo perfetto si allargano, spero che sapremo presto in che percentuale simili prelievi possono causare un diradamento permanente dell'area di prelievo o un effetto impallinato.

Escludo che la risposta possa essere MAI !!

Auguri

Doc

Dato che le interessa le giro il commento di un suo collega inglese e del Dr. Feller.

Ciao :lol:

Dr Wolf,

I'd agree with you on that. I'm at a similar stage where I'm trying to get each and every FUE graft out perfectly with no failures. It's why I'm taking 2 1/2 hours to extract 250 FUE's! It does seem to vary though from patient to patient although I gather the FOX test isn't much help.

It has definite advantages but also definite disadvantages.

The advantages are the potential to use a greater amount of the possible donor area and to still have a shaven head.

The disadvantages are higher cost, fewer grafts are possible per session and the very important issue of damage to the hair follicles whilst removing them.

Whilst in New York, I met Dr Rob Jones (well known FUE exponent) for lunch and discussed the finer details of the technique. Dr Jones explained the practical technicalities and showed his demonstration video. It certainly appears to be a viable technique which cannot be ignored although it is important to realise that it is still new and relatively untested.

Dr. Rogers

http://www.rogersclinic.co.uk

FUE is definitely NOT solely for small sessions of hairline reconstruction. At least not in its raw form. These grafts need to be further processed under a microscope to become eligible for implantation into the front line.

If you've already had 2 procedures and had stretched donor scars, then it's a fairly safe bet that a third one will also stretch. I would advise several FUE surgeries instead to avoid this.

Dr. Feller

Specializing in FUE and Strip Hair Transplantation

Great Neck, NY

http://fellermedical.com

516-487-3797

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti