Vai al contenuto

Wong Ha Cominciato La Fue

Cuginoit

Messaggi raccomandati

Da Hairloss Help:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/message...&threadid=33843

-------------------------------------------------------

I’ve just had 600 body hair FUE, all from the legs with Dr. Wong and his staff over the last few days. He utilized a custom made 1mm razor blade scalpel, as well as forceps for extraction, there was no struggling to remove the grafts, they were scored, then delicately removed, with additional trimming, during the removal process as needed. A punch was not used, transaction was 5%. Since it was my legs I was able to watch the entire procedure and can verify this. The grafts all looked completely excellent, skinny, undamaged, and with the bulb intact. We primarily concentrated on my right temple which was asymmetrically thin relative to the left, as well as touching up the right corner of the crown and one spot on the left vertex that was bald, and a region of my head injury scar that intersected this region. I am profoundly pleased with the talent and attention to detail of Dr. Wong’s staff. His staff is an instrumental part of the speed and quality of his work. I can honestly say his techs rival the talents of some doctors I have met, when it comes to insertion and general care. Utilizing his latest advancements in lateral slit, the recipient sites were nearly free of scabs the day following my operation; and naturally the placement is awesome. A final touch Dr. Wong added, is though the donor sites were already small, Dr. Wong sutured every single extraction site, (not running suture) for truly miniscule looking donor sites. They basically look like paper cuts and from my experience, which is quite vast at this point--They will be the best looking donor sites I have seen to date from any FUE doctor. I believe Dr. Wong may start offering BHT FUE as an adjunct to Strip harvesting. i.e. for filling in donor scars or in rare cases like my own where strip is not a viable option. The cost, and availability of this to future patients is not known to me at this time. I again was delighted with the humility and skill of Dr. Wong, he is a true artist and among the most compassionate and humble Doctors I have met. I’ll post some pics in the next few days, but I’ll attach one right now of the right temple work. Also Dr. Wong, Dr. Hasson and Joe Tilman were very impressed by how much Avodart has helped my overall look and density. I’ve been on it 8 months. At some point I’d like another 800 FUE for some final density in the mid section of my head and maybe another dab in the crown, but for now I’m exceedingly happy.

------------------------------------------------

In sintesi, pare che Wong abbia cominciato a praticare la FUE, e lo fa con i BodyHair. In questo caso ha impiantato 600 BH dalle gambe di questo paziente alle sue tempie. Il paziente si ritiene molto soddisfatto.

Saluti CuginoIT

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

By the way,

pare che Wong NON abbia fatto uso del classico Punch, bensi' di un bisturi con lama da un mm, custom made, cioe' fatto realizzare su misura.

Si tratta quindi di una procedura anomala (non sono un chirurgo, ma mi pare che la FUE si pratichi con altri strumenti).

Inoltre, sempre da gente del forum americano, pare che la scelta di Wong su questa strumentazione sia voluta, in quanto Wong disponea della strumentazione di Feller che gliela aveva messa a disposizione. Non si comprende in effetti il perche' (forse il tessuto delle gambe e' piu' difficile da trattare e necessita di strumenti un po' diversi).

Saluti CuginoIT

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Il paziente dice che l' intervento Wong lo ha fatto gratuitamente in quanto per lui si trattava di un intervento ancora sperimentale.

Il fatto che siano stati usati peli delle gambe sembra legato al fatto che il paziente aveva gia' subito diverse strip, di cui una piuttosto mal fatta, per cui Wong ha ritenuto non necessario stressare ulteriormente la testa e rivolgersi alle gambe, che il paziente aveva particolarmente ricche di materia prima.

CuginoIT

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

sarebbe interessante chiedere ai doc come a partire da un bulbo che in una zona produce un pelo, trapiantandolo sul cranio si riesce a produrre un capello

si Bras, questo argomento piace anche a me...posso rigirare la domanda nella sezione chiedi all'esperto?

ciao

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Tutte ste pippe mentali nel capire come trapiantare qualsiasi pelo, pure quello del cul.o :D

Quando la soluzione sarebbe semplicissima....Cellule staminali, il problema della calvizia si risolverebbe definitivamente!! ....naturalmente non sono un esperto e quindi mi baso solo su quello che ho sentito dire....Inoltre le cellule staminali potranno guarire da malattie gravi come i tumori etc....

Insomma, a questo punto la clonazione non è un male !!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti