Vai al contenuto

Report su Aegean Masters 2003

Aragorn

Messaggi raccomandati

Ciao Aragorn, grazie dei tuoi preziosi consigli. Ti volevo chiedere, se ricordo bene ,tempo fa mettesti nel forum una specie di classifica sui chirurghi USA con dei piccoli commenti associati tratta da hairlosshelp. C'erano H&W, Shapiro, Feller,Jones, Cole e Wolf.

te la ricordi sempre.

Ti ringrazio se potrai metterla nuovamente sul forum

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Era questa?

Ciao

1.) H&W

They did a fantastic job of restoring my hair from previous hair hell. Duh!

2.) Shapiro

He has a great record and does consistently good work.

3.) Feller

This man is the epitome of hard work when it comes to research and documentation of his procedures. He constantly seems to be looking on how to improve himself by fully measuring lateral slit vs. his previous methods and so on/ so forth. He has documented and researched for a VERY long time,(more than any other NA doc?) before he offered FUE commercially.

4.) Jones,(in Toronto)

He is the ONLY surgeon that doesn't exclusively do HT surgery that I would feel safe saying anything good about. This guy, while maybe a little shaky a while back, has really progressed with his styles and techniques and I think he is solid.

5.) Wolf

He seems to not only be genuinely passionate about his work he seems to be pretty damn good at it too.

6.) Cole

While sometimes I disagree with him on issues I think he has strong surgical skills. My only beef with him is that sometimes I think he slightly contradicts himself with his info. No biggie. He and I have thrown some emails back and forth and I think he's a nice guy.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti