Vai al contenuto

Going from STANDARD to TOTAL system - women/female

Messaggi raccomandati

Hi all

I have been wearing the standard 8x10 inch system for 10 years now, all lace.

The sides and back is just progressing to the point I cannot blend it well and cannot wear high ponytail but low.

Tried to ''milk'' the standard as much as I could (both because of price and comfort) but think I have to expand to get the desirable result.

Are there any crucial tips and suggestions I should be aware to make the transition? 

Other than making a new cast which is a bit harder than the standard.

I would still try to utilize sideburns and at least a track of back for an easier blend.

In the quote I got one price but it says that it can be a supplemental charge. Is there some limit to size of total?

Thank you in advance for your responses!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hello,
I'm sorry you have to enlarge the implant,
I possibly to contain prices (which I do by reconstructing my triangle points to avoid taking a total),
I would try if you have the possibility to add a strip that you are going to cut out from an old system that you should discard, adding it in the back,
you can decide to sew them together using one of the hairs to hide the union (some users already do it), 
or by joining them with tape, in this case you should shave a part of the strip that you will then attach to the lower top of your system.
Staying hidden by your hair would not be noticed perhaps if you have a boyfriend or husband it could reveal it to the touch.
I would initially try this to contain costs, 
then if you think it is too laborious then go to the total or because you think it is better to rely on an entire plant.

Ciao,
mi dispiace che tu debba ingrandire l'impianto,
io eventualmente per contenere i prezzi (cosa che faccio ricostruendo i miei triangle points per evitare di prendere una totale),
proverei se ne hai la possibilità di aggiungere una striscia che andrai a ritagliare  da un impianto vecchio che dovresti dismettere,aggiungendola nella parte posteriore,
puoi decidere di cucirle insieme utilizzando uno o dei capelli per nascondere l'unione (alcuni utenti già lo fanno), oppure unendole con il tape, in questo caso dovresti rasare una parte della striscia che poi andrai ad attaccare nella sommità bassa del tuo impianto.
Rimanendo nascosta dai capelli non la si noterebbe forse se hai un ragazzo o marito potrebbe rivelarla al tatto.
Io inizialmente proverei così per contenere i costi,  poi se pensi che sia troppo laborioso allora passa alla totale oppure perché pensi che sia meglio affidarsi ad un ipianto intero.

Modificato da Dago
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

On 9/26/2022 at 6:36 PM, Dago said:
Hello,
I'm sorry you have to enlarge the implant,
I possibly to contain prices (which I do by reconstructing my triangle points to avoid taking a total),
I would try if you have the possibility to add a strip that you are going to cut out from an old system that you should discard, adding it in the back,
you can decide to sew them together using one of the hairs to hide the union (some users already do it), 
or by joining them with tape, in this case you should shave a part of the strip that you will then attach to the lower top of your system.
Staying hidden by your hair would not be noticed perhaps if you have a boyfriend or husband it could reveal it to the touch.
I would initially try this to contain costs, 
then if you think it is too laborious then go to the total or because you think it is better to rely on an entire plant.

Ciao,
mi dispiace che tu debba ingrandire l'impianto,
io eventualmente per contenere i prezzi (cosa che faccio ricostruendo i miei triangle points per evitare di prendere una totale),
proverei se ne hai la possibilità di aggiungere una striscia che andrai a ritagliare  da un impianto vecchio che dovresti dismettere,aggiungendola nella parte posteriore,
puoi decidere di cucirle insieme utilizzando uno o dei capelli per nascondere l'unione (alcuni utenti già lo fanno), oppure unendole con il tape, in questo caso dovresti rasare una parte della striscia che poi andrai ad attaccare nella sommità bassa del tuo impianto.
Rimanendo nascosta dai capelli non la si noterebbe forse se hai un ragazzo o marito potrebbe rivelarla al tatto.
Io inizialmente proverei così per contenere i costi,  poi se pensi che sia troppo laborioso allora passa alla totale oppure perché pensi che sia meglio affidarsi ad un ipianto intero.

Great suggestion!!! I was actually thinking about it but wasn't sure if anyone is successfully doing it like that.

Thank you for sharing that, will indeed make use of older units for this and let you know back how it goes. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti