Vai al contenuto

Ordine femminile per la prima volta con NHS ma già indossato. Aiuto con l'ordine apprezzato/ Female first time order with NHS but already wearing. Help with the order appreciated

Messaggi raccomandati

*(Non Italian here so tried Google translate with English at the bottom - hope it makes sense)

(ITALIAN)

Ciao a tutti,

donna che indossa qui e vorrei ricevere il tuo contributo/aiuto con il mio primo ordine con NHS poiché ho visto molti post e voi siete esperti.

Sto usando il traduttore di Google e ho esaminato così tanti post la scorsa settimana prima di inserire io stesso il nuovo post (mi piace fare prima la mia parte ed è giusto con il tuo tempo).

Ho 34 anni e ho un diradamento diffuso in combinazione con AGA. Questo è iniziato all'inizio degli anni '20 e ho iniziato a incollare pezzi di capelli 20x25 (tutti in pizzo) da 10 anni fa.

Ora è davvero il mio stile di vita e ho fatto molte ricerche prima di approfondire questo argomento, leggendo in molti molti molti forum proprio come questo.

Quindi sono d'accordo, questo richiede una dedizione allo studio prima di impegnarsi in questo stile di vita. E tanta resilienza come con il Covid di recente.

È qui che ho deciso di provare con NHS perché sembra che abbia una grande comunità di persone che la pensano allo stesso modo e questo è apprezzato quando puoi sentirti solo in questo, soprattutto come donna.

Anche se ho indossato varie soluzioni per la sostituzione dei capelli di diversi fornitori, apprezzo il tuo contributo poiché non tutte le specifiche sono le stesse con i fornitori.

Questo è ciò che ho inserito in una citazione, ma vorrei che tu inserissi:

20x25 tutto pizzo

120 densità

colore 2/3 (non sono sicuro di come sceglierne uno che non cambierà colore troppo presto)

lunghezza 45 cm (quanto dura di solito arriva ed è pieno alle estremità? l'ho visto tutto...)

Capelli indiani (per iniziare)

Capelli lisci

Aggiungo alcune immagini dell'unità come ero solito ordinare (se di alcun aiuto) e sulla mia testa.

È un 20x25 e sono rimasto con questo fin dall'inizio. Ho pochissimi capelli bio (peli del bambino) nella parte anteriore, quanto basta per aiutare la parte anteriore a fondersi molto bene.

Stavo anche cercando di passare al parrucchino totale non appena la caduta dei capelli progrediva. Preoccupato solo se i costi sarebbero saliti alle stelle con il totale.

Apprezzo il contributo di tutti coloro che si prendono il tempo di aggiungere i loro pensieri e soprattutto non vedo l'ora di sentire le donne su questo forum poiché conoscono il

problemi specifici che le donne hanno con l'ordinamento dei capelli lunghi.

Grazie, non vedo l'ora di entrare in contatto con voi.

(ENGLISH)

Hi all,

female wearer here and would like to get your input/help with my first order with NHS as I have seen many many posts and you are experts.

I am using Google translator and did go through so many posts last week before I just put the new post myself (I like doing my part first and it is only fair with your time).

I am 34 and have diffuse thinning in combination with AGA. This started early 20s and I started bonding 20x25 hair piece (all lace) since 10 years ago.

It is my lifestyle now really and I have done many researches before going into this, by reading into many many many forums just like this.

So I agree, this needs a dedication of studying before committing to this lifestyle. And a lot of resilience like with Covid recently. 

This is where I decided to try with NHS as it seems it has a great community of likeminded people and that is appreciated when you can feel alone in this, especially as a female.

Even though I have been wearing various hair replacement solutions from different vendors, I appreciate your input since not all specifications are same with vendors.

This is what I have put in a quote but would like you input:

20x25 all lace

120 density

color 2/3 (not sure how to chose one that will not change color too soon)

length 45 cm (how long does that usually come and is it full at the ends? I have seen it all...)

Indian hair (for start)

Straight hair 

Adding few pictures of the unit how I used to order (if of any help) and on my head.

It is a 20x25 and I have stayed with this from the start. I have very little bio hair (baby hairs) in the very front, just enough so it helps the front blend really well.

I was also looking into transition into total hairpiece soon as the hair loss progressed. Only worried if the costs would skyrocket with the total.

Appreciate the input from everyone who takes the time to add their thoughts and especially looking forward to hear from ladies on this forum as they know the 

specific issues women have with long hair ordering.

Thank you, looking forward to connect with you.

hairpiece3.jpeg

hairpiece2.jpeg

me3.jpg

Modificato da Kristinazml
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hallo and welcome to the forum. We all appreciate your attitude towards reading and studying before buying  and installing!

Well, pretty good job. Some comments to improve:
- the hairpiece in the first picture seems to have very very visible knots. They do not hurt since you install behind your own baby hair, but remember to ask for bleaching "scolorimento dei nodi" if you decide not to use your baby anymore
- I would lower the front towards the nose. It seems so high. However, it could be that you simply have an oval face which is emphasized by the long hair, but I am pretty sure that reducing your forehead could be better. Obviously in this way you give up your baby hair, so it has its big drawback. And perhaps you exceed the 25 cm
- that density seems A LOOOT. I have had a 120 with 25 cm hair and it was definitely not like that one. Moreover, your hair probably are 45 and this usually reduces the density impression, but they still look very dense. If you want that kind of density perhaps here you should order 140 ? @pifevo what do you say about? ??

Finally, why do you keep that "criss-cross" parting, which was the technique used by a famous Italian hairpiece-seller to hide the very bad front? 

Despite all my observations, your look is fine and no "normal person" would ever suspect a hairpice nor report any of my comment, which are typical in natural bio haircuts. Well done!

Ciao,
za'

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

21 hours ago, zazza said:

Hallo and welcome to the forum. We all appreciate your attitude towards reading and studying before buying  and installing!

Well, pretty good job. Some comments to improve:
- the hairpiece in the first picture seems to have very very visible knots. They do not hurt since you install behind your own baby hair, but remember to ask for bleaching "scolorimento dei nodi" if you decide not to use your baby anymore
- I would lower the front towards the nose. It seems so high. However, it could be that you simply have an oval face which is emphasized by the long hair, but I am pretty sure that reducing your forehead could be better. Obviously in this way you give up your baby hair, so it has its big drawback. And perhaps you exceed the 25 cm
- that density seems A LOOOT. I have had a 120 with 25 cm hair and it was definitely not like that one. Moreover, your hair probably are 45 and this usually reduces the density impression, but they still look very dense. If you want that kind of density perhaps here you should order 140 ? @pifevo what do you say about? ??

Finally, why do you keep that "criss-cross" parting, which was the technique used by a famous Italian hairpiece-seller to hide the very bad front? 

Despite all my observations, your look is fine and no "normal person" would ever suspect a hairpice nor report any of my comment, which are typical in natural bio haircuts. Well done!

Ciao,
za'

Hi Zazza

appreciate your input as an expert here. Always up for learning and perfecting craft.

Good points on all things - I must say I have seen all sorts of units, with both great lace results and with not as good. The example is probably one of the latter.

This is exactly why I am looking for better and consistent quality as I am not happy with what I am receiving since Covid.  Usually I am ok with single knots in front and slightly bleached knots to avoid shedding. 

As for the suggestion to lower down - will try to play with it as it depends if I remove the bio hairs in front. And quite contrary, I have a round face so shorter forehead is not recommended.. What suits we is straight hair with volume on top so appreciate your expertise in what to order to achieve that.

As for criss-cross parting ahahaha! I have done that with my silk top units where I would have visible demarcation line between lace to silk top (you loose few hairs in that area and becomes visible quite fast!) so this was the only way to disguise it, yes... Plus I do love irregular parting but would love the freedom with lace only for this reason.

I have many many hair pieces over the years and it does come to the very quality of the hair piece in the end and how the final look will be. It is quite easy when you get that part right so I hope I am in good hands ordering with NHS!

20 hours ago, pifevo said:

@Kristinazml...I am pifevo with 140 density...?????

MesNyqP.jpg

As for the density - I like how you are pulling off this @pifevo!

Do you still get realistic knots with that density? What base type do you have with it?

Thank you all!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ciao e ben arrivata nel posto giusto!

Scusa l'italiano ma il mio inglese richiede google translator e non rende bene.

IL mio consiglio:

densità 120

base doppio lace sottile (se è ancora possibile @medusa) con front lace sottile singolo, oppure all lace spesso

ondulazione 4

colore 60% 3 - 40% 4 oppure taglia una ciocca ad una tua hair piece che ti piace

style flat back

nodi scoloriti

capelli indiani

Per la lunghezza posso solo dire che arrivano sempre un po' più lunghi e questo permette col taglio di rendere piena l'estremità. Io ordino cm 20

Buona fortuna

Modificato da alice28
messaggio incompleto
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

2 ore fa, alice28 ha scritto:

Per la lunghezza posso solo dire che arrivano sempre un po' più lunghi e questo permette col taglio di rendere piena l'estremità. Io ordino cm 20

Capita, ma non è sempre così.

La lunghezza capelli indicata nel modulo deve essere intesa come lunghezza massima, nel senso che i capelli della protesi raggiungeranno la lunghezza richiesta solo in alcune zone. Non che tutti i capelli avranno la lunghezza richiesta.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

6 hours ago, alice28 said:

Hello and welcome to the right place!

Excuse the Italian but my English requires google translator  and does not perform well.

My advice:

density 120

thin double lace base (if still possible @medusa) with single thin front lace, or thick all lace

ripple 4

color 60% 3 - 40% 4 or cut a lock of your hair piece that you like

style flat back

discolored knots

indian hair

For the length I can only say that they always come a little longer and this allows the cut to make the end full. I order 20 cm

Good luck

Thank you so much Alice!

And feel free to write in italian, I am usig google translate here the whole time and understand all you write.

Is thin double lace just 2 layers of lace to prevent hairs coming out the other way or for strength of base?

I was being suggested thick lace when asking for quote (suppose that is a French lace).

Ripple 4 - Is that regarding the hair wave? I would like straight hair if that is even possible with indian units.

Yes, color seems on point how I was looking into it. Have you seen color change a lot with time? So far I have only had non processed units not changing color with time, but they come really dark.

Flat back style - is that better than freestyle? Not sure I have seen how that looks like yet. Appreciate the example ?

Would you go with discolored knots everywhere on only on critical area to avoid shedding?

Wondering how long are the units as I have seen some older posts from Patatusa and Jolie both having 40cm and it seemed very long. 

Thank you for all the inputs and feedback, I suppose the first order with new company is the hardest.

May I ask how many units should I expect needing to buy yearly with this vendor? 2, 3? 

Obviously long hair hair replacement is much bigger investment then short one so proportionaly I am inquiring more to make an educated buy. Hope I am not asking too many questions.

Cheers

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

51 minutes ago, pifevo said:

It's a vloop.  This base has no knots, as it has a different grafting system. This is one of the reasons that make it better than lace.

Hello ?

Yes. Vloop is great visualy. Not recommended for long hairs though.. The weight just pulls too much on the base and causes shedding.

Or you need thicker base with longer hair which then does not look as good.

Also, i can imagine how hot would the head be under it during summer. Is it hot wearing it? Does the skin breathe?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

1 ora fa, Kristinazml ha scritto:

Also, i can imagine how hot would the head be under it during summer. Is it hot wearing it? Does the skin breathe?

No, for me it is not a problem during the summer .... also because every week I take everything off for complete maintenance.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hello and welcome Kristinazml,

I reply that I am a man but some time ago I wore them 25 centimeters long, hair color was a 4 ash (on brown) that with time and washes tended to become reddish, the implant it was in thin pink lace (for men I used a front line to grow with 85/115 percentage for the front line and the rest 115, you as a woman will not need it, I think), the problem encountered is that some hair could pass all the inside of the lace that I cut when this happened near the base, during the cleaning phase, I recommend that the system always wants the water to pass from the inside to avoid a more showy passage of hair. problem.

With thin lace you have to have the knots discolored by the factory which will only do it on the front part. With 4 systems that I alternated with each maintenance, I did it more than a year. I'll put you some of my photos from 2012-2014, just to show you e color thof how much it lightens (more or less) and what the length of 25 centimeters corresponds to.

https://imgur.com/cUEDjl6

https://imgur.com/doiSnYb

https://imgur.com/LvwWV5e

https://imgur.com/b7MgzyO

https://imgur.com/GCXaLxv

https://imgur.com/EAFVb4U

https://imgur.com/OGnPAjG

https://imgur.com/yhOMD6s

https://imgur.com/KUU9EHM

https://imgur.com/wEk9Tqi

https://imgur.com/sC0OPpm

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thank you the information Dago, really helps a lot!

Yes, I am aware of ways how to wash the lace to avoid hairs coming the other way. That was one of the first "rules" 10 years ago which I learned ?

Do you think double lace helps in that regards?

The hair color change is not excessive. I have had worse, especially during summertime.

The hair is really healthy looking. Is that indian hair? Have you styled it or does it air dry naturally straight like that?

Have to say you wear it brilliantly, would never guess. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

> Is thin double lace just 2 layers of lace to prevent hairs coming out the other way or for strength of base?

yes

> I was being suggested thick lace when asking for quote (suppose that is a French lace).

thick lace is a lace which is thicker. I had two hairpieces with it, it is simply more resistant to being torn and broken.

> Ripple 4 - Is that regarding the hair wave? I would like straight hair if that is even possible with indian units.

yes, riccio 4 is the wave. I think it is the maximum (straight) you can have, perhaps 4.5 is the maximum. 

>  Yes, color seems on point how I was looking into it. Have you seen color change a lot with time? So far I have only had non processed units not changing color with time,
> but they come really dark.

We wait for Alice...

>Flat back style - is that better than freestyle? Not sure I have seen how that looks like yet. Appreciate the example 

Well, after years of observation we came up with the conclusion that the difference in the style is not the style itself but the knots. Moreover, many of us prefer straight-back and flat-back even when not having a fully straight-back and flat-back hair style. Me for example order flat-back when I am planning for a straight back haircut and straight-back when I am planning to have hair all up (obviously my haircut is short) or not in any particular order.

> Would you go with discolored knots everywhere on only on critical area to avoid shedding?

me yes

> Wondering how long are the units as I have seen some older posts from Patatusa and Jolie both having 40cm and it seemed very long. 

The longer you want them, the more difficult are to find and after a certain point it is not possible anymore. Rules change with time however, depending on the availability in the Chinese factories. Currently 45 cm is the maximum. Before Covid it was possible even longer, but with super-extra charges especially for European hair.

Patatosa and Jolie are not active in the last years. Let's try to call them... @Patatosa   (I do not know who is Jolie, if anybody knows, tag her)

> May I ask how many units should I expect needing to buy yearly with this vendor? 2, 3? 

it usually depends on the PERSON, I believe on how he/she treats that poor piece, on the life, on the piece itself.

There are (male) people here who manage to go on with 2/3 pieces, most people change the piece every 3 months, some people slightly often. Women's pieces tends to be even more uncertain with some cases of short duration and other of much longer. Let's wait for Alice...

> Obviously long hair hair replacement is much bigger investment then short one so proportionaly I am inquiring more to make an educated buy. Hope I am not asking too
> many questions.

Much LESS than the average newbie which appears here ?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

8 hours ago, zazza said:

> Is thin double lace just 2 layers of lace to prevent hairs coming out the other way or for strength of base?

yes

> I was being suggested thick lace when asking for quote (suppose that is a French lace).

thick lace is a lace which is thicker. I had two hairpieces with it, it is simply more resistant to being torn and broken.

> Ripple 4 - Is that regarding the hair wave? I would like straight hair if that is even possible with indian units.

yes, riccio 4 is the wave. I think it is the maximum (straight) you can have, perhaps 4.5 is the maximum. 

>  Yes, color seems on point how I was looking into it. Have you seen color change a lot with time? So far I have only had non processed units not changing color with time,
> but they come really dark.

We wait for Alice...

>Flat back style - is that better than freestyle? Not sure I have seen how that looks like yet. Appreciate the example 

Well, after years of observation we came up with the conclusion that the difference in the style is not the style itself but the knots. Moreover, many of us prefer straight-back and flat-back even when not having a fully straight-back and flat-back hair style. Me for example order flat-back when I am planning for a straight back haircut and straight-back when I am planning to have hair all up (obviously my haircut is short) or not in any particular order.

> Would you go with discolored knots everywhere on only on critical area to avoid shedding?

me yes

> Wondering how long are the units as I have seen some older posts from Patatusa and Jolie both having 40cm and it seemed very long. 

The longer you want them, the more difficult are to find and after a certain point it is not possible anymore. Rules change with time however, depending on the availability in the Chinese factories. Currently 45 cm is the maximum. Before Covid it was possible even longer, but with super-extra charges especially for European hair.

Patatosa and Jolie are not active in the last years. Let's try to call them... @Patatosa   (I do not know who is Jolie, if anybody knows, tag her)

> May I ask how many units should I expect needing to buy yearly with this vendor? 2, 3? 

it usually depends on the PERSON, I believe on how he/she treats that poor piece, on the life, on the piece itself.

There are (male) people here who manage to go on with 2/3 pieces, most people change the piece every 3 months, some people slightly often. Women's pieces tends to be even more uncertain with some cases of short duration and other of much longer. Let's wait for Alice...

> Obviously long hair hair replacement is much bigger investment then short one so proportionaly I am inquiring more to make an educated buy. Hope I am not asking too
> many questions.

Much LESS than the average newbie which appears here ?

Wondering how flat back would look like in long hair units. Does anybody have an example on longer hairstyle?

I have only ever ordered freestyle.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

May I ask long hair wearers - how big of an investment it is on a yearly level?

If it is 2-3 systems per year, that is a significant investment. 

Pre Covid that was bearable with units being around 300-400/piece (at most direct manufacturers) but this has doubled now. At least with long hair.

Might just bit the bullet for first unit and see for myself how it holds up.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

10 ore fa, Kristinazml ha scritto:

Thank you the information Dago, really helps a lot!

Yes, I am aware of ways how to wash the lace to avoid hairs coming the other way. That was one of the first "rules" 10 years ago which I learned ?

Do you think double lace helps in that regards?

The hair color change is not excessive. I have had worse, especially during summertime.

The hair is really healthy looking. Is that indian hair? Have you styled it or does it air dry naturally straight like that?

Have to say you wear it brilliantly, would never guess. 

Hi, I think the double lace is used to prevent the hair 
from passing underneath so as not to cause itching on the head.
The hair is Indian and I dried it with the hair dryer,
 I ordered the hair slightly wavy and it is free style.
My hair has never sunbathed at the sea but has lightened
due to the lacquer which contains a percentage of alcohol.
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Il 7/12/2021 alle 20:26, Kristinazml ha scritto:

Thank you so much Alice!

And feel free to write in italian, I am usig google translate here the whole time and understand all you write.

Is thin double lace just 2 layers of lace to prevent hairs coming out the other way or for strength of base?

I was being suggested thick lace when asking for quote (suppose that is a French lace).

Ripple 4 - Is that regarding the hair wave? I would like straight hair if that is even possible with indian units.

Yes, color seems on point how I was looking into it. Have you seen color change a lot with time? So far I have only had non processed units not changing color with time, but they come really dark.

Flat back style - is that better than freestyle? Not sure I have seen how that looks like yet. Appreciate the example ?

Would you go with discolored knots everywhere on only on critical area to avoid shedding?

Wondering how long are the units as I have seen some older posts from Patatusa and Jolie both having 40cm and it seemed very long. 

Thank you for all the inputs and feedback, I suppose the first order with new company is the hardest.

May I ask how many units should I expect needing to buy yearly with this vendor? 2, 3? 

Obviously long hair hair replacement is much bigger investment then short one so proportionaly I am inquiring more to make an educated buy. Hope I am not asking too many questions.

Cheers

Ciao. Rispondo solo ai punti per i quali Zazza chiede che specifichi, per il resto sono d'accordo con le sue risposte.

Il mix di colori che ti ho indicato teneva conto dei numeri che avevi citato tu, e non delle tue foto, dove sembrano più chiari.

Da parecchio tempo io ordino un mix di due colori, sempre con una percentuale di 3. Vengono abbastanza scuri. Col tempo diventano un po' più chiari, ma non molto. Non ho problemi con i riflessi rossi, mai molto vistosi, perché il mix di colori ne risulta illuminato. Io però porto una totale e non ho problemi di contrasto con capelli miei.

I capelli colore 3 però comportano nodi più visibili soprattutto nella parte centrale della testa. Se li vuoi più chiari potresti scegliere un mix tra 4 e 5, oppure 70% 5 e 30% 3.

In questi ultimi due anni ho ordinato 3 protesi/anno. Quelle in lace mi durano circa 6-7 mesi, mentre la mia sola v-loop due mesi e mezzo. A volte dopo tre mesi la protesi si sfoltisce in una sola zona e allora la mando a rinfoltire e mi dura altri 3-4 mesi. Ma la lunghezza di 20 cm comporta perdita minore. Anni fa portavo 30 cm e mi duravano molto meno, 3-4 mesi. Ma le trattavo peggio e le cambiavo più spesso perché costavano quasi la metà del prezzo attuale.

Per il flat back aggiungo che si presta meglio a fare righe dove preferisci, centrale o laterale e attutisce un po' il gonfiore dell'alta densità sulla cima della testa.

Qui https://www.newhairsystem.it/foto-protesi-capelli-donna/ trovi molte foto con capelli lunghi. Ce ne sono parecchie mie, ma sempre con capelli molto più corti di quelli che vuoi tu.

Ciao ciao

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

38 minutes ago, alice28 said:

Hello. I answer only to the points for which Zazza asks you to specify, for the rest I agree with his answers.

The mix of colors that I indicated took into account the numbers you mentioned, and not your photos, where they seem lighter.

I have been ordering a mix of two colors for a long time, always with a percentage of 3. They come quite dark. Over time they become a little clearer, but not much. I have no problems with red reflections, never very showy, because the mix of colors is illuminated. But I wear a total and I have no problems with contrast with my hair.

However, color 3 hair involves more visible knots especially in the central part of the head. If you want them clearer you could choose a mix between 4 and 5, or 70% 5 and 30% 3.

In the last two years I have ordered 3 prostheses / year. The lace ones last me about 6-7 months, while my v-loop alone two and a half months. Sometimes after three months the prosthesis thins out in only one area and then I send it to thicken and it lasts another 3-4 months. But the length of 20cm means less loss. Years ago I wore 30 cm and they lasted much less, 3-4 months. But I treated them worse and changed them more often because they cost almost half the current price.

For the flat back I add that it lends itself better to making lines where you prefer, central or lateral and softens a little the swelling of the high density on the top of the head.

Here  https://www.newhairsystem.it/foto-protesi-capelli-donna/  you will find many photos with long hair. There are several of mine, but always with much shorter hair than you want.

bye Bye

Thank you for the feedback.

Vloop I have heard that is the case, doesn't last long especially not for long hairs.

Repairs : is that sent to Italy or goes back to factory for repair?

That seems great if not too expensive and if hair quality still good.

I already looked over those pictures and they are great. Love seing these results on people as it shows how good it looks.

I guess it would be so helpful if there were specifications written about the hairpieces under pictures.

That would help a lot with first order as you can see and say - yes, that color, this density etc is what I need.

Like a reference point.

I have gone through so many forum posts trying to find pictures and specifications but many photos are expired so hard to connect the two.

Just a proposal I think would lower the questions rate around first order.

Thank you all who answer so patiently to everyone that asks.

Really lovely community!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

> Repairs : is that sent to Italy or goes back to factory for repair? That seems great if not too expensive and if hair quality still good.

It goes to China. So it is shipped on the 1st of the month (Medusa always ships on that date to China)  and comes back when they have finished, before Covid is was 1.5 months if you are very lucky, 2.5 on average. Now I bet much more.

> I already looked over those pictures and they are great. Love seing these results on people as it shows how good it looks. I guess it would be so helpful if there were
> specifications written about the hairpieces under pictures. That would help a lot with first order as you can see and say - yes, that color, this density etc is what I need.

We don't have them unfortunately. Sometimes around the forum you find pictures where the user specifies the parameters... but even in this case it is somehow rare. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

23 hours ago, zazza said:

> Repairs : is that sent to Italy or goes back to factory for repair? That seems great if not too expensive and if hair quality still good.

It goes to China. So it is shipped on the 1st of the month (Medusa always ships on that date to China)  and comes back when they have finished, before Covid is was 1.5 months if you are very lucky, 2.5 on average. Now I bet much more.

> I already looked over those pictures and they are great. Love seing these results on people as it shows how good it looks. I guess it would be so helpful if there were
> specifications written about the hairpieces under pictures. That would help a lot with first order as you can see and say - yes, that color, this density etc is what I need.

We don't have them unfortunately. Sometimes around the forum you find pictures where the user specifies the parameters... but even in this case it is somehow rare. 

- Ah so it might be better doing your own knotting (yes, I have my ventilating needles ready as I want to be able to prolong the longevity of the units hehe).

- I have found parameters but only few have working pictures (non bronken links)... It would be SO helpful to be able to see specifications behind the photo (almost to point and say - yes, that's it!)

thank you for your insights

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

On 12/8/2021 at 1:03 PM, zazza said:

@joie was the user I have found one of the long haired ones so hope we get to hear from her ?

She has really long and nice hair and does a great job from the pictures I have seen

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...

@alice28may I ask why do you recommend that with long hair on lace the best style is the flat back? 

I would like to understand as mostly it is always recommended to go freestyle with female units, no?

Please convince me ? 

I am placing an order but went freestyle as that is what I always ordered with all vendors. Curious to learn more if better option!

thank you

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti