Vai al contenuto

Apre O No Alvi?

Ronald

Messaggi raccomandati

Ronald;

Brasleiro transplate please;

My opinion is that Alvi will not be performing surgeries in Europe. If you look at his website he is opening offices with England, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Mexico, Spain and France. Most of these offices are in places where other hair transplant doctors work already. Whether he is training them or they are using his name I don't know.

Alvi goal in my opinion is too maximize his profits and make money whereever possible. How can one doctor perform transplants in 9 countries and still assure a patient top quality results? I think if somebody wants to go to Alvi you would be better off going to Canada where at least you know what to expect. I bet you even with the flight it will be cheaper than any surgery he plans to offer in Europe.

Lorenzo

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I agree, definitely.

Lorenzo, you was flamed here because of a false assumption about your relationship with dr. Hasson.

Please keep in mind that this forum was heavily steered toward italian surgeons and selling products, before the new ownershi.

right now the naked truth is that the hemorragy of italian transplant patients toward the USA is something that worries many.

It's only a matter of business, nothing personal.

On the other side, we, the ones that did suffer because of bad HT, that have had our youth ruined by butchers with a lancet in hand...we tend to respect naked results and the word of the ones that did experiment the new.

Right now the ones that DARED on their skin, responded extremely well and spreaded the word about honest surgeons, and basing on them, Hasson is low drag-hi speed, so to speak, actually, the best.

I will undergo surgery on late july, compatibily with Dr Hasson schedule, I'm looking forward to meet you and the staff to share some toughts, if You want.

See Ya

UNDERDOG (maybe you remeber the cartoon... thumbsup.gif )

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ronald;

Brasleiro transplate please;

My opinion is that Alvi will not be performing surgeries in Europe. If you look at his website he is opening offices with England, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Mexico, Spain and France. Most of these offices are in places where other hair transplant doctors work already. Whether he is training them or they are using his name I don't know.

Alvi goal in my opinion is too maximize his profits and make money whereever possible. How can one doctor perform transplants in 9 countries and still assure a patient top quality results? I think if somebody wants to go to Alvi you would be better off going to Canada where at least you know what to expect. I bet you even with the flight it will be cheaper than any surgery he plans to offer in Europe.

Lorenzo

Lorenzo dice in sintesi

1) Alvi secondo lui non farà interventi in Europa dando solo il suo "marchio" di qualità ai lavori che altri chirurghi da lui addestrati eseguiranno nei 9 paesi.

2) Se qualcuno vuole andare da Alvi è quindi meglio andare in Canada direttamente e spende meno con la garanzia dell'originale

3) Alvi ha messo in piedi questi centro per fare solo profitti (tipo Megastore dei grandi stilisti)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

...alvi si e' specializzato con la fue!

Ho capito che con questa tecnica vanno fatte + sedute...quindi se uno non si trova bene lo manda a fare in ....

cmq io o deciso...i nomi sono Alvi e Cole (a Londra o Cipro) anche perche' non mi va la traversata oceanica e non preferisco la strip.

Percentuali : 75% alvi 25% cole

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti