Vai al contenuto

altre foto

Messaggi raccomandati

stevel chiede se coolpiece fa un attaccatura cosi, ha postato le foto delle sue tre farrell.

risposta si anche meglio.

Conferences Coolpiece Topic #511

Reading Topic #511

SteveL

unregistered user

03-25-03, 09:37 PM (EST)

"Photos/Farrell/Coolpiece/"

I took some digital pictures of my Farrell pieces. I was wanting feedback from coolpiece wearers if you think I can get the same look with coolpiece. I am mostly concerned with the front and really havent seen many coolpiece pics with the hair styled back. http://www.geocities.com/steve39999/HairRe...eplacement.html

Steve

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Michigan Baldy

Member since 12-25-02

153 posts 03-26-03, 00:36 AM (EST)

1. "RE: Photos/Farrell/Coolpiece/"

In response to message #0

LAST

Your oldest hairpiece looks like my first lace hairpiece, the way the hairs travel along the front edge a little before going back. I plucked a few of them to get rid of that effect. I`m figuring you order all yours with the hair direction "back"?

Your second hairpiece looks identical to my Coolpiece, I have almost the same length and a very similar cut.

Your newest one looks like my Coolpiece on a bad hair day. No pun intended though, all three of your systems do look great! The knots on yours may be a bit more hidden than mine though, its hard to tell for sure from that distance.....but bleaching the knots on a 300 dollar Coolpiece is a pretty easy thing to do. Sometimes you do need to re-do the bleaching on Coolpieces` knots.

It is possible to get that same front with a Coolpiece, like I said your second Farrell looks just like mine, your oldest and newest ones look sort of like mine. Them Farrells do look pretty convincing, but it is possible to get that from Coolpiece....I do think mine would stack up well against yours.

My Coolpiece is an all lace #64 with poly/gauze perimeter, 80% front density 90% the rest. I have another one on order, all lace no poly for maximum undetectability both looking and touching. Then I`m going to go for it all with an all lace no poly #18 for the ultimate maximum convincing wig.

Sometime I`m going to have to post pics of my Coolpiece.....problem is I cant get a good quality photo, but I`ll try it soon.

SteveL

unregistered user

03-26-03, 03:14 AM (EST)

2. "RE: Photos/Farrell/Coolpiece/ To MB"

In response to message #1

How did you pluck some of the hairs from your lace without damaging the lace?

Steve

KenJJ

Member since 2-19-03

64 posts 03-26-03, 04:40 AM (EST)

3. "RE: Photos/Farrell/Coolpiece/ To MB"

In response to message #2

Steve you can pluck them with tweezers. The hair slides out fairly easy when its wet. Don't grab more than two hairs at a time so you don't put too much stress on the lace.

I plucked a few hairs out of the front of one of my Farrells with this method and the lace held up fine.

KenJJ

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti