Vai al contenuto

davvero tanta correttezza

Messaggi raccomandati

sfido chiunque a trovare tanta schiettezza e correttezza nel campo del hair replacement:

Dear xxx,

Two little points:

1) I have increased the length of the template by 3mm in the place indicated

2) You overpaid for the scalp protector. It’s not $15 it’s $5, so instead of sending an additional $113, send only $93.

3) I already mentioned this, but I will pay the weight surcharge with FedEx.

It’s a nice clear order. When it’s ready, I will keep your template and hair samples on file, but I’ll return the photographs and the plastic box with your accessories and your new hair.

Best regards,

Jeffrey.

sinceramente fino ad oggi ho solo trovato gente che più te la puo mettere in cu** e piu e contenta, sono davvero meravigliato.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...

Jones

unregistered user

03-06-03, 09:18 PM (EST)

"CoolPiece owners, what do you say about that ?"

I've asked some bald people at the support forum (on this website) why they aren't using pieces. I've got some answers, but this one really sucked the air under my wings:

Made by Scott Evil at the Support Forum:

>>and you still didn't gave me a good reason why it puts you in a lesser situation in comparison to going bald in front of everyone.<<

Because I rather be seen as a bald guy than a guy who wears a piece. No piece is perfect as there will always be the burden of worrying whether or not people know you are wearing a piece and making jokes behind your back. If they make bald jokes, they're usually made to my face in which I always have a comeback for them. In any case, most people around you won't see baldness as an issue as you do. I don't like being bald anymore than you do but a piece is not the answer. There's a guy named Ahab who posts frequently in the HM forum who says that wearing a piece is like wearing your best suit for all activities and trying to keep it from getting ruined in the process. Picture wearing your best suit while playing sports, swimming, fishing, working out, bicycling, skiing, playing tennis or racquetball...you get the picture. The part you said in your previous post about spending only fifteen minutes a day managing a piece is a load of crap. It requires constant maintenance and can inhibit your participation in activities even more than just being bald. If wearing a piece wasn't such a big hassle, then a lot of posters here would be wearing one.

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RE: CoolPiece owners, what do you say about that ?, Jeffrey, 03-06-03, 11:41 PM, (1)

RE: For Jeffrey et al, Jaydee , 03-07-03, 00:19 AM, (2)

RE: For Jeffrey et al, boutit, 03-07-03, 00:28 AM, (3)

RE: For Jeffrey et al, Jaydee , 03-07-03, 10:36 AM, (7)

RE: CoolPiece owners, what do you say about that ?, Michigan Baldy, 03-07-03, 02:10 AM, (4)

RE: CoolPiece owners, what do you say about that ?, ~Silly Me~ , 03-07-03, 04:53 AM, (5)

RE: CoolPiece owners, what do you say about that ?, xxx , 03-07-03, 09:13 AM, (6)

Conferences | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Jeffrey

Member since 12-25-02

30 posts 03-06-03, 11:41 PM (EST)

1. "RE: CoolPiece owners, what do you say about that ?"

In response to message #0

He's right, there's nothng wrong with being bald and appearing bald. Hairpieces are just a way for us to look better and feel better about our appearance. I own a CoolPiece and I also own CoolPiece itself but I never try to persuade people with no hair to make the switch. It's a personal choice like tooth bleaching, breast enhancement, tatoos, make up, contact lenses, hair removal, chromed engines etc.etc.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti