invisibilita del 18 e del 64

Messaggi raccomandati

Mark201 to AK

unregistered user

02-27-03, 02:33 PM (EST)

6. "RE: Second Coolpiece impressions(few more ?)"

In response to message #5

AK, I am 34.

The 50% density front doesn't really look any different to me then the 65% front. I don't know if they have any set standards for the manufacturer to follow or if its just up to the individual. I would like it to be a little thinner in the very front and gradually thicken along the first half inch, but with a little gel I can attain the thinner look in front. Besides, once the system settles down a bit i think the 50 - 65% front will be perfect.

Even if your in your 20's I can't see a 100% front looking natural. I think it would look like an unnatural wall of hair and create a thick straight line. This said, i think it would also depend on the contrast of color between your skin tone and hair color as well.

As far as the different laces are concerned. I am probably going to stick with the all #64 with poly/gauze perimeter. With my skin tone, I can't even see where the lace starts when i'm right up to the mirror. I have to actually feel for it. Pretty amazing. This may be because of my own skin tone or it might be because my stylist scalloped the front lace with special scissors when cutting in my unit. This works well because it doesn't leave a straight line for your eyes to focus on.

The 18 front seems thinner and more delicate but i don't notice a difference with detectability. If i get more wear out of the 64 then there is no need to go for the 18.

My biggest concern about ordering units is the color difference from order to order. With my specs on file i would assume that the color will be the same but it isn't.

I will keep experimenting and enjoying having a good head of hair to style.

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Mark 201 to comp

unregistered user

02-27-03, 02:38 PM (EST)

7. "RE: Second Coolpiece impressions"

In response to message #4

(please tell me how longe did the 1st unit last?)

- I have only had my first unit for a month now and it is still going strong. I ordered the second unit to have a spare in case somthing happened. I will probably rotate between the two of them.

(how did u attach the lace front?)

- I am using the eurobond glue. It is working well for me and there is no shine at all. I have some of the 3 mil lace tape but haven't tried it yet.

(did u carfule during removinge the lace front? and how did u remove it?)

- Yes, you have to be very careful when removing the system. Make sure that you have the time and just take it slow. Don't force it.

I am using disolvit for removal and cleanup but I also have somthing called C22 which looks similiar but seems to be a little better.

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

xxx

unregistered user

02-27-03, 02:54 PM (EST)

8. "RE: Second Coolpiece impressions"

In response to message #7

so your stylist cut the front lace not in a straight line to make disapper better?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti