Vai al contenuto

farrell vs coolpiece

Messaggi raccomandati

Farrell Hair Replacement - Voted World's # 1 For 5 Consecutive Years !

Shop

Forum News Research Topical All Natural Waseda Drugs Hair Transplant Hair Replacement Gallery Support & more

Subject: "question about coolpiece hairlines" Previous Topic | Next Topic

Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend

Conferences Coolpiece Topic #275

Reading Topic #275

P

unregistered user

02-16-03, 05:42 PM (EST)

"question about coolpiece hairlines"

I am currently a new Farrell wearer and, to be honest, I have not been very satisfied with the appearance of the hairlines on my two units. I don't know if the density they selected for me was too thin or if I am being unrealistic in my expectations. I am going to be ordering a Coolpiece very soon but I was curious to hear from other Coolpiece wearers if you are completely satisfied with your hairlines. I am 27 and want to have a full hairline and be able to style my hair back with mousse or gel, totally exposing my hairline. Do you think it would be possible to wear a Coolpiece in this style? Does anyone else who wears their Coolpieces with the hair slicked back have any tips or advice they could pass along?

Thanks in advance to anyone who could share their thoughts on the quality of Coolpiece hairlines.

regards,

P.

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BA.

unregistered user

02-17-03, 00:18 AM (EST)

1. "RE: question about coolpiece hairlines"

In response to message #0

P check out the coolpiece website and look at the photos of clients

You can fully expose the hairline with a #64 or #18 lace, I have 5 #18 lace pieces and it is not a problem showing the front hairline should I so wish.

Regards BA.

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Conferences | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Select another forum or conferenceLobbyResearch (Conference) |--Research: Open Topics (Public)Topicals (Conference) |--Topicals: Open Topics (Public) |--Waseda, All Natural, Supplements (Public)Drugs & Medications (Conference) |--Medications: Open Topics (Public) |--Avodart / Dutasteride (Public)Surgical Hair Transplantation (Conference) |--Hair Transplant Open Topics (Public)Hair Replacement (Conference) |--Hair Replacement Open Topics (Public) |--Farrell Hair Replacement (Public) |--Hair Club For Men (Public) |--Coolpiece (Public)Special Topics (Conference) |--Support Group (Public) |--Diet & Exercise (Public) |--Celebrity Hair (Public) |--Head Shavers (Public) |--Personal Journal (Public) |--Polls (Public)

© Copyright 1997 - 2003 HairSite TSE Publishing, Inc. All rights [email protected]

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti