Vai al contenuto

DHI fanno trapianti FUE???

cheveux

Messaggi raccomandati

Ecco quello che loro dicono al riguardo della Fit.

DHI FIT (Follicular Isolated Transplantation)

The Dhi FIT Technique constitutes the last recent achievement of Dhi. By using this new scientific application we are able to remove solely or massive follicular units, avoiding any visible indication in the donor area. This is another painless method of Dhi, by which, the hair transplantation process is by far simplified.

The Dhi Implanter, a pioneer device which succeeds in placing perfectly thousand of hairs in just one visit, is also used in this method.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Risposte 56
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Dal motore di ricerca avevo trovato anche questo, ma la pagina non si trova più.

... a Siracusa Calvizie, operazione via satellite Trapianto di sei ore eseguito ieri da un'équipe ... E' durato circa sei ore l'intervento di trapianto monobulbare di capelli, oltre ... con il risultato estetico. L'americano John Cole ha spiegato come si esegue il calcolo...

URL:http://www.lasicilia.it/giornale/2605/siracusa/sr02/04.htm

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Raga,se io stessi bene rasato a zero non mi porrei il probblema di farmi trapiantare,mi raperei a zero e con i soldi che risparmio andrei a farmi dei bei viaggetti!

Anche perche' per risolvere con l autotrapianto una sessione non basta neanche per un 2 hamilton come il sottoscritto pur essendo andato da Shapiro che mi ha fatto un intervento di tutto rispetto.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

leggete qui!!!

well,it is always very difficult for me to express my feelings and to get into technical details with my english..but i will do my best

me and Dr Cole decided to do a test first to see how the FIT is working and if it does we will continu to a biger procedure..

i arrived to greece in the 13th and the Weather was so bad with powerfull winds,my airplane almost crashed!! the Israelian Pilots comes from the army and they still think they are still Flying an F-16

anyway..a driver picked me up at the airport and drive me to the clinic.

from the start they treat me so good with lots of care and respect,

i was surprised to see patients from all over the world(2 guys from the Uk and india,greece,italy)

when i first saw Dr Cole i felt immediately a big chemistry and openness

i was so impressed by him,he is a very direct man,he will never try to sell you,he is like an artist..his work and Desire for excellence is coming from is soul,he never loose his passion and he spended a lot of time to explain me with every detail about HT,but what impressed me the most is like you are talking with this guy and you feel like you knew him all your life,he is very down to earth and there is no "im the big full of arrogance expert doctor and you are just a little patient".

but..what a bad luck,Dr Cole special Tools did not arrived from the US ,

sombody made a mistake with the delivery,Dr Cole was So angry about it..he didnt knew how to eat it.

we had no choice rather to keep on with this conditions...

so,the day as arrived and we were prepared to do a Fit test,the surgury room and everything was very sterile,the nursus looked very Experienced,dr cole Injected the Anesthetic with a lot of care and i didnt feel nothing,he shaved my donor area and started..after 30 grafts he stoped the procedure,he put the grafts on my hairline nicely and finnished.

i was very surprised..i saw the grafts and they looked very good in my mind,then he Explained me that im in the 20% patients that Fit doesnt work on them so well.

Actually..and with this i will give you something to question about,

he told me that from 10 Graft only 2 were not "PERFECT" in is mind!!!

he could Easily go on to a 1000 grafts FIT Procedure...

he said that with his new tool he will be able to do that.

the donor area is healing..infact nobody can tell i had somthing, the few grafts that dr cole has implanted will grow..i can fell the hair pumping from the grafts.

we decided to meet and try FIT again,Dr Cole is my top choise and nothing will convince me to go to another doctor,he also gave me an ofer i cant refuse.

generaly i had a very enjoyable time in greece(beautiful women,good food,old Historical places)it was like a vacation and i Recommend to go there.

Dhi clinics are very pro' and i saw some impressive work done by Dr Minotakis and other Docs,i think if they will continue with their positive approach they will become a big Factor in the Europian Ht industry.

here is a link to their website biggrin.gifHI

on the news category you can see a picture of my donor area immediately after the procedure.

i will take this opportunity to thank DHI for the wonderful time they gave me,and to thank Dr Cole or should i just call you John

tutta la discussione la trovate qui: http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/categor...ies.cfm?catid=5

Che ne dite????

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ma..sembra tutto molto bello..ma i risultati li avete visti?

Io ne ho visto uno dal vivo, e di eccezionale non ho trovato granchè quanto a risultato.

frown.gif

Ciò non toglie, però, che se dovessi decidere fra Italia e Grecia per un trapianto sceglierei comunque il DHI per l'organizzazione e l'impegno che ci mettono.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ron ti ripeto che anche nella DHI ci sono le differenze. Se una persona è intenzionata ad andare la deve chiedere espressamente di essere operata dal Dott. COle che va ad Atene alcune volte all'anno. nella clinica operano infatti diversi chirurghi ed ovviamente non saranno tutti bravi come Cole che è invece è considerato un numero uno.

Hai chiesto se il tipo è stato operato da Cole?????

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti